Saturday, December 6, 2008

The C's of life

Below are different writings over the last couple years. I have more I may share later, but these are some of the seas I have ridden through.
Over the past couple years the Lord ripped pride from the depths of my heart and the words that fell on paper were blood stains left from the surgery. The comments may seem odd or confusing at times. It almost pains me to share these thoughts. I ask that you don't take everything literally. Some comments are literal, some are metaphorical, some are satirical, some are simple, some are strange. Don't assume you know my thoughts unless I give you my personal interpretation. My hope is that all the writings I eventually share will help people have a personal interpretation that speaks to them.
Welcome to the corridors of my psychotic brain. You may need a key.

No comments: