Monday, June 22, 2009

INternal INtervention

Have I influenced
the increasingly
instituted individuals
who have invented
interpretations
not otherwise introduced?

Do they have issues
installed by initiated
self-introspection?
Or perhaps instructions
from implemented ideas
to improve?

Hmm…
This is not about “I”
but rather what’s “in”

Internally true

Show me your true identification
you may need to perform
an internal investigation

Surgery if need be
I’ll pull it out of your chest
show you your heart
See it beat
the music of your
true self

In so much as I can explain
It’s not about me
but it’s about you

Influence can be like
Influenza
Sickening isn’t it?
Catch it if you can
I carry the bug
Does it bug you I care?

I’m not passing the
H1 N1
but more like the
I1 U1
We’re all infected
and it’s not about “I”
but it’s what’s “in”

Internally true

Welcome to my lair
my spare
time

tic toc
tic

before the toc
I stop the clock
and cause you to
wonder
what you are
what you’re doing
this life you’re pursuing

Wallowing in advice
and mellowing out
the drama
whether about Obama,
Osama,
or your Momma

Staggering what’s true
But that’s how you feel
when you have the flu

Take two capsules
call me in the morning
I’m in your head
now meditate in sickness
upon your bed

Reflect upon this sickness
of mine
that points out the sickness
in you.
It’s not about “I”
but rather about
whats “in”

Internally true

So?...before it’s too late.
What’s truly in me?
and my friend…
What’s truly in You?

Tic toc
tic…

6-20-09
Copyright © 2009 Brian Jackson All rights reserved

I usually don't use this type of tone, but I thought the subject matter called for it. I also wanted to do something out from the ordinary...looking back I suppose it has somewhat of a rap tone though. : )

No comments: