Sunday, April 5, 2009

Center

What can I say but Thee?
What can I feel but You?
Where will I hide
Where you can’t abide?
You are the center of my will

What are these feelings I feel?
What about the things I’ve seen?
Where have I been?
Where will I go?
You are the center of me

What of the love received?
What of the pain relieved?
Friends forsaken
Family forgiven
You are the center of my fill

What is this way I take?
What of the path I forsake?
Guide me along
Fill my heart with a song
You are the center of my way

What can I then do?
What can I then choose?
The strings are attached
Yet the door is unlatched
You are center stage

Though all prosper or fail
Though all come or turn
It doesn’t really matter
For all is contained
You are center we see

What can we possibly say?
To You we pray...
Do as You please
To our knees we then fall
You are the center of all

Again to our knees we fall
For You are center of all

Forever to our knees we fall
Forever You are center of all

"For of Him, and through Him,
and to Him, are all things: to
Whom be glory for ever. Amen."

4/5/09
Copyright © 2009 Brian Jackson All rights reserved

No comments: