Wednesday, January 13, 2010

True Pain

This is a haunting image (I got this from the Drudge Report). Thousands of Haitians are feared dead. I can't pretend to know the reason for this destruction, but I see this person looking up from the depths of Hell. Who will tell them? I am horribly disconnected from those around me and especially from those abroad. I go about my daily life, while millions look up with pain from the depths of their soul and I pass by while secretly holding the answer. Lord raise your chosen upon a hill to light those in darkness. May they see Christ and not our filthy hands that reach out to help. What problem did you have today, this month or year? How does that compare to a soul bound for an eternal death? Look at her eyes and tell her your pain. Now shut up and BE. (I'm talking to myself)

No comments: